This morning, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled the first bobblehead of Philadelphia Union's mascot, Phang. The bobblehead is being released leading up to Philadelphia's 2019 MLS Cup Playoff game next weekend.
- The officially licensed bobbleheads just arrived and will only be available from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum’s Online Store.
- The bobbleheads are $40 each plus a flat rate shipping charge of $8 per order.
- Each bobblehead is individually numbered to only 2,019.
- Phang was introduced as the team’s mascot in September of 2018.
- According to the Philadelphia Union’s website, Phang was born as a normal snake on the banks of the Delaware with one dream—to play soccer. Phang’s full story can be found here: bit.ly/phangstory.
- The third-seeded Philadelphia Union will be hosting the sixth-seeded NY Red Bulls in Round 1 of the 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs on Sunday, October 20th.
- The officially licensed bobbleheads were produced for the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum by FOCO.