Milwaukee Bucks 2021 NBA Champions Bobbleheads Added to Champions Wall
This morning, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled the Milwaukee Bucks 2021 NBA Champions Bobbleheads on the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum’s Bobblehead Champions Wall. The bobbleheads are also available for fans to purchase in our Online Store and in the Museum Store.
Here are the details on the Bucks Championship Bobbleheads:
- Each bobblehead is individually numbered to only 2,021.
- The championship bobbleheads are $45 each and the Giannis MVP bobblehead is $50 plus an $8 flat-rate shipping charge per order. A set of 12 is available for $545.
- The Bucks Championship Bobbleheads feature Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Pat Connaughton, Donte DiVincenzo, Bryn Forbes, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton, Brook Lopez, Bobby Portis, and P.J. Tucker holding a replica of the championship trophy. The collection also features bobbleheads of NBA Finals MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo holding a replica of the MVP trophy and Bango the mascot.
- Founded as an expansion team in 1968, the Milwaukee Bucks captured their second NBA championship and first in 50 years in 2021 after overcoming a 2-0 series deficit against the Phoenix Suns by winning four consecutive games to fulfill the “Bucks in Six” prophecy.
- The Bucks Championship Bobbleheads will take their place on the wall that features the bobbleheads representing the current NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL champions. The Bucks will be the first Wisconsin team added to the champions wall since the museum opened on February 1st, 2019.
- “Bobbleheads commemorating the champions have become an annual tradition since the early 2000’s, and they have consistently been among the most popular bobbleheads each year,” National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum co-founder and CEO Phil Sklar said. “These bobbleheads are the perfect way for Bucks fans to show off the love for their championship team. They will become cherished collectibles that are passed down to future generations of Bucks fans.”
- The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum, which is located at 170 S. 1st. St. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, opened to the public on February 1st, 2019. The HOF and Museum also produces high quality, customized bobbleheads for retail sale as well as organizations, individuals, and teams across the country.
- The bobbleheads were manufactured by FOCO.