This morning, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum made the full line of officially licensed, limited edition Game of Thrones MLB Bobbleheads available for pre-order in its Online Store. See below for all of the details including the press release from FOCO announcing the bobbleheads.
- The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum is one of the select retail partners carrying the Game of Thrones bobbleheads, which were released by FOCO in conjunction with HBO and MLB.
- The first series features just under 90 bobbleheads representing all 30 Major League Baseball teams and can be pre-ordered in the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum’s Online Store.
- The bobbleheads are officially licensed by HBO and MLB and were produced by FOCO.
- Please note that any article or story mentioning these bobbleheads must include the fact that the bobbleheads are being manufactured by FOCO and are officially licensed by HBO and MLB.
- The Game of Thrones Bobbleheads were split into two series, with the first series releasing on February 25th. That series includes the Night King, Ice Dragon and Mascot Iron Throne Bobbleheads. Series 2 is set to be released in April with additional designs featuring MLB players in conjunction with the GOT theme.
- Three unique styles are being produced in the series. Fans can find the full collection of GOT National League bobbleheads here and American League bobbleheads here. The bobbleheads are currently in production and are scheduled to ship to customers in April.
- Iron Throne: Every MLB mascot along with several current stars are featured on the iconic Iron Throne. These players and mascots, wielding a bat and proudly displaying their team banner, are more than ready to make sure any opposing team is willing to bend the knee.
- Night King: Each team has the grim Night King poised to make his move. With his frozen bat, icy team logo, and noble team heraldry, the Night King is sure to signal that baseball is coming.
- Ice Dragon: This series’ focus is a bone-chilling Ice Dragon. Battle-scarred with wings outstretched, this piece also prominently displays each team’s icy logo.
- The Night King bobbleheads are $45 each and the Ice Dragon and Iron Throne bobbleheads are $60 each. Fans can purchase their favorite team(s) sets and receive a discount—sets for teams with two bobbleheads are $95 and teams with three are $150. Shipping is a flat rate of $8 for all orders.
- These are the first Game of Thrones bobbleheads produced for retail sales and follow several wildly successful Game of Thrones promotional bobbleheads that have been distributed by MLB teams over the past several years. The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum has a database that enables fans to search all Game of Thrones bobbleheads. In addition, fans can submit suggestions for other players, mascots and styles here.
- Quote from National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum Co-Founder and CEO, Phil Sklar:“We are thrilled to be one of the select retail partners for the officially licensed Game of Thrones MLB bobbleheads from FOCO. With both baseball season and the final season of Game of Thronescoming, this is the perfect time for this unique, new bobblehead series that combines Game of Thrones with America’s pastime.”
- About the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum: The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum opened to the public on February 1st, 2019. The HOF and Museum also produces high quality, customized bobbleheads for organizations, individuals and teams across the country. Visit us at www.BobbleheadHall.com, www.facebook.com/BobbleheadHall or www.twitter.com/BobbleheadHall.
- About FOCO: Previously known as Team Beans, LLC and Forever Collectibles, FOCO is a leading manufacturer of sports and entertainment merchandise celebrating more than 17 years in the industry. The company's ever-growing product lines include apparel, accessories, toys, collectibles, novelties, footwear, holiday and more. FOCO is licensed with all major sports leagues including the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS and over 100 colleges and universities as well as entertainment properties such as Disney, Warner Bros/DC Comics, Nickelodeon and Sanrio. The Game of Thrones bobbleheads are also available on FOCO.com, and FOCO can be followed on social media @focousa.
FOCO Introduces Game of Thrones MLB Bobbleheads
Somerset, NJ February 25, 2019 – FOCO is excited to introduce its newest bobblehead series featuring a collaboration between the worlds of Major League Baseball and HBO’s original series Game of Thrones.
This brand-new cross licensed series features fan favorite MLB players and mascots as well as Game of Thrones characters and settings from the award-winning HBO series. All 30 MLB teams are represented in the first series which launches online today for pre-order.
The first series includes three distinct bobblehead styles merging the two worlds and features: The Iron Throne, the Ice Dragon and the Night King.
The Iron Throne Bobbleheads depict MLB stars and mascots sitting upon a detailed recreation of the world-famous Iron Throne. Each player or mascot holds a sword and sits beside a banner featuring Game of Thrones imagery and MLB team logo.
Also included in Series 1 is a bobblehead version of the infamous Ice Dragon who made its debut in the final episode of Season 7. The figurine is highly detailed and features a replica ice dragon, posing beside a translucent, ice-textured MLB team logo.
The final bobblehead being offered in Series 1 is the Night King Bobblehead, featuring the iconic, ominous villain wearing team-themed armor and holding a baseball bat made of ice with a team wordmark displayed on it. The base features a miniature ice dragon modeled after the famous last scene from season seven. The Night King stands beside a banner that features Game of Thrones imagery and MLB team logo.
Each bobblehead is handcrafted to depict an exciting player, mascot, or character sure to excite fans of both Game of Thrones and MLB. The bobbleheads are approximately six to eight inches tall, making these perfect additions to any collection at home, or any desk at work or school.
“As fans of the Game of Thrones series, FOCO is thrilled to partner with HBO and MLB to launch these unique cross licensed bobbleheads,” said Matthew Katz, licensing manager at FOCO. “Fans now have the chance to bring together the Seven Kingdoms and the 30 MLB teams, and we are sure everyone will be excited to collect these one-of-a-kind bobbleheads,” Katz continued.
The Game of Thrones MLB Bobbleheads will be available at select retail partners online and in store. Fans can pre-order now at FOCO.com as well as at the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum’s Online Store. The projected delivery date for Series 1 to customers is in April. Series 2 is set to be released in April with additional designs featuring MLB players in conjunction with the GOT theme.
The Game of Thrones MLB Bobbleheads are just a few of many collectible bobbles FOCO continues to release that depict superstars, mascots, memorable plays and iconic moments throughout the world of sports and entertainment.