This week, AT&T is celebrating its 31st year as title sponsor of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. What better way to celebrate than by making a bobblehead of the world’s no. 1 golfer – and AT&T Athlete – Jordan Spieth?
The limited-edition bobblehead will be given to the first 8,000 fans on Saturday, Feb. 13. For those who can’t make it out to the tournament, there are two fun Jordan@Work videos that show just how awesome the bobblehead is:
There is also a special blog written by “Bobble Jordan” himself, which can be found here.
In addition to the bobblehead, fans have a lot to look forward to at the Pro-Am:
- Participate in a fun photo opportunity where they can take their picture with giant SP_ETH letters – where the person stands-in to be the “I” in Spieth
- Explore the AT&T Digital Clubhouse:
- Fans can participate in the “It Can Wait” virtual reality experience – reminding everyone that no text is worth a life
- Interactive touch screen exploring table allowing spectators to follow their favorite golfers
- See the San Francisco Giants’ World Championship trophies from 2010, 2012, and 2014 (Friday 2/12 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. PT)
- DIRECTV viewing lounge and mobile viewing space to learn more about all of DIRECTV’s offerings
The tournament and Monterey Peninsula Foundation donate proceeds from the tournament to many non-profits in the Monterey Peninsula, including Donors Choose, which helps teachers and students get the resources they need
The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum is excited to have the Jordan Spieth bobblehead on display beginning this weekend courtesy of AT&T! Check it out at RedLine Milwaukee.