Several new Limited Edition Bobbleheads now available exclusively from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum.
MILWAUKEE, Wi., November 28, 2016 – – Today, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled several limited-edition Chicago-themed bobbleheads just in time for the holidays. The bobbleheads are available exclusively in the National Bobblehead HOF Online Store.
- Chicago Bulls Greatest Season: The Chicago Bulls 1995-96 season remained the Greatest Season in NBA History after the Cavaliers upset the Warriors in the 2016 NBA Finals. This bobblehead commemorates the Bulls’ unbelievable season and features Bulls’ mascot, Benny, with the NBA Championship Trophy and the key records from the Greatest Season in NBA History. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 216 and are $40.
- Dennis Rodman: This bobblehead features Chicago Bulls’ star, Dennis Rodman, diving for a loose ball. A member of the NBA Hall of Fame Class of 2011, this bobblehead is a must have for any Bulls or Dennis Rodman fan. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 216 and are $40.
- Jake Arrieta/David Ross No-Hitter: The National Bobblehead HOF’s first bobblehead commemorating Jake Arrieta’s 2015 No-Hitter sold out quickly. This bobblehead commemorates Jake’s 2nd No-Hitter, which he threw against the Cincinnati Reds on April 21st, 2016. This is a dual bobbleheads which includes Chicago Cubs’ catcher and fan favorite David Ross, and is individually numbered to only 216 and are $55.
- Northwestern Wildcats: This bobblehead features Northwestern University’s mascot, Willie the Wildcat. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 144 and are $35.
- Aaron Rodgers Discount Double Check: This bobblehead features Green Bay Packers’ star quarterback Aaron Rodgers doing his famous Discount Double Check. Each bobblehead is individually numbered to only 216 and are $40.
- Jerry Kramer: This bobblehead features Green Bay Packers legend Jerry Kramer, who has been called the “Best Player Not in the Hall of Fame”. The National Bobblehead HOF is honoring Jerry with this bobblehead, which is individually numbered to only 144 and are $40.
- Marquette Golden Eagles: This bobblehead features Marquette University’s mascot, the Golden Eagle. The bobbleheads are individually numbered to only 144 and are $35.
- College World Series Classic Bobble Boy: The 2016 NCAA Baseball College World Series was one for the ages, as the unranked Coastal Carolina Chanticleers upset Arizona in one of the most memorable runs for an unranked team in history. The bobbleheads are limited to only 144 and are $25.
- Gene Honda: Each year, millions of fans hear Gene’s booming voice, and now you can too with this talking bobblehead. Gene is the public address announcer for the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Blackhawks, DePaul Men’s Basketball, Chicago Marathon, Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament, Maui Invitational, NCAA Men’s Final Four and other major sporting events. Each bobblehead is individually numbered to only 500.
- Nik Wallenda: One of the most well-known dare-devils in history has his own bobblehead, thanks to the National Bobblehead HOF. We produced the bobbleheads for Nik and have a limited number to sell.
- Vegas Vic: If you’ve been to Downtown Las Vegas since 1951, you’ve been greeted by a 40-foot neon cowboy known as Vegas Vic. This limited edition bobblehead was produced in collaboration with the Pioneer Casino.
“These bobbleheads will be great gifts and mementos for fans of Chicago sports,” said National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum Co-Founder and CEO, Phil Sklar. “We are excited to capture some great moments in Chicago sports history in bobblehead form for fans to enjoy for many years to come.”
About the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum:
The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum was announced in November 2014. The HOF and Museum hosted a Preview Exhibit at RedLine Milwaukee from January through April, 2016, and is currently planning for a permanent location. The HOF and Museum also produces high quality, customized bobbleheads for organizations, individuals and teams across the country. Visit us at www.BobbleheadHall.com, www.facebook.com/BobbleheadHall or www.twitter.com/BobbleheadHall.
Phil Sklar, 414-519-2625
Source: National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum