We often get asked where to eat, what to do in the area, or where to stay, so we put together a list of our favorites:
- Milwaukee has some other must-see museums including the Harley-Davidson Museum, the Milwaukee Art Museum, and the Milwaukee Public Museum.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Milwaukee Public Market has something for everyone from great food and drinks to amazing desserts.
- There are so many great restaurants surrounding us in every direction that we recommend checking Yelp depending on what you're in the mood for. However, a couple of our favorites are Stack'd Burger Bar, which is located on our lower level, AJ Bombers, La Case De Alberto, and Egg & Flour Pasta Bar.
- A visit to Milwaukee wouldn't be complete without a beer or brewery tour. Our favorites include Broken Bat Brewery which is just across the street from us, Sprecher Brewery (which also makes great root beer and sodas), Miller Brewery, Milwaukee Brewing Company and Lakefront Brewery.
- If you're in Milwaukee on a Friday, a Fish Fry is a must. Our favorites include Barnacle Buds and Lakefront Brewery, but you check check out Milwaukee Magazine's list of favorite fish frys!
- Our favorite custard in Milwaukee can be found at Kopps, although you can't go wrong with a visit to any of the great local custard stands.
- The Milwaukee Brewers provide one of the best environments in baseball while the Milwaukee Bucks and their new home--the Fiserv Forum--are a must see.
- Make sure to check out the area's other teams including the Milwaukee Admirals, Lakeshore Chinooks, Milwaukee Wave, Brew City Bruisers and Milwaukee Milkmen. You may even be able to snag a bobblehead!
- There's always a festival going on during the summer in Milwaukee. We're only a 10 minute walk to the Summerfest grounds, which hosts, Summerfest, the World's Largest Music Festival that takes place for 11 days every summer in late June and early July.
- When Summerfest isn't taking place, the Summerfest grounds transform into a variety of other great festivals and events including Mexican Fiesta and Festa Italiana. Check out the calendar to see the full festival schedule.
- Other festivals that we enjoy include the Lakefront Festival of Art, Bastille Days, Brady Street Festival...and of course, State Fair!
We were included in the book, "111 Places In Milwaukee That You Must Not Miss", which is available for purchase in our Gift Shop and has other great must-see spots.
We know that everyone has different tastes and preferences and this is just a list of some of our favorites. Check out resources like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Visit Milwaukee and Milwaukee Magazine for more great suggestions and ideas for your visit to Milwaukee.