Brewers promotional schedule includes Game of Thrones, Star Wars, a Yasmani Grandal bobblehead and the usual high notes By JR Radcliffe
Brewers Yasmani Grandal poses for a photo with Christopher Hanson, 8, of Milwaukee after signing an autograph for him. (Photo: Michael Sears / Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
The Milwaukee Brewers released their complete promotional schedule, including a rundown of theme nights and giveaways, for the upcoming season.
Most notably was the addition of free-agent catcher Yasmani Grandal to the bobblehead roster. The team previously had announced its roster of all-fan bobblehead giveaways (Jesús Aguilar, Jeremy Jeffress, Josh Hader, Christian Yelich and Prince Fielder) but left one vacancy for Aug. 25.
The Brewers also had previously announced other giveaways, including a Cecil Cooper replica jersey.
Wednesday's announcement included the gamut of theme nights, including the following for fans who purchase a special ticket package:
- Cabin Fever on March 30, a Brewers flannel
- Game of Thrones on April 20, a Brewers Game of Thrones t-shirt
- Star Wars on May 4, an Orlando Calrissian bobblehead
- Stitch 'N Pitch on June 4, a Brewers tote bag
- Superhero Day on June 22, a Lorenzo Cain superhero bobblehead
- Milwaukee Chicks 75th Anniversary on June 29, a commemorative hat
Announced "Community Nights" will include Pride Night on June 5 and Cerveceros Night on July 13. The annual Negro Leagues Tribute Game will take place June 7 and feature vintage Milwaukee Bears uniforms.