Your bobblehead donation will enhance the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum's collection and be enjoyed by visitors for years to come. Your donated bobblehead(s) will be displayed in the permanent and online collection. Any bobbleheads that you donate will be attributed to you with a placard in the physical Museum and a note in the online collection.
How do I donate?
You can send bobbleheads to the following address:
National Bobblehead HOF
161 W. Wisconsin Ave. #2
Milwaukee, WI 53203
What can I donate?
- Anything that bobbles--a bobblehead, bobblebelly, bobbletail, bobblefist, etc.
- Bobbleheads from all generations
- Any type of bobblehead--from sports to pop culture and everything in between
- Cash contributions will go directly to the Museum's building fund
Anything that bobbles will have a place in the HOF and Museum! Your donation will help make the HOF and Museum a reality and a fun place for people nationwide to visit.
Donors will receive the following benefits in addition to Name Recognition in the listed category on the Museum's Donor Wall. You will receive the gift in your level plus all previous levels:
- Bronze Donor: 1-4 bobbleheads - Special gift
- Silver Donor: 5-9 bobbleheads - Above + 1 Year Major Leaguer Membership
- Gold Donor: 10-19 bobbleheads - Above + Limited Edition T-Shirt
- Platinum Donor: 20-49 bobbleheads - Above + Hall of Famer Membership in lieu of Major Leaguer Membership
- Diamond Donor: 50-99 bobbleheads - Above + Limited Edition Polo and other Special Gifts
- Founding Donor: 100+ bobbleheads - Above + Lifetime Membership in lieu of other membership categories
All donated bobbleheads will be attributed to name(s) that you provide. If you donate a bobblehead that is already part of the collection, you will still be recognized and your bobblehead will be used for promotional purposes or to raise funds for the Museum's operating budget.
We will also accept bobbleheads and other bobblehead related items on loan for display in the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. You will receive full recognition for all items while they are on loan.
Want to ensure your bobblehead collection is fully appreciated when you are no longer able to appreciate it?
We can work with you to include your collection in your estate plans so that generations to come can enjoy your bobbleheads on display at the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.